- Ballesteros, J., González-Pinto, A., Querejeta, I., & Ariño, J. (2004). Brief interventions for hazardous drinkers delivered in primary care are equally effective in men and women. Addiction,99(1), 103-108.
- D’Onofrio, G. and Degutis, L. C. (2002), Preventive Care in the Emergency Department: Screening and Brief Intervention for Alcohol Problems in the Emergency Department: A Systematic Review. Academic Emergency Medicine, 9: 627–638.
- Tanner-Smith, E., & Lipsey, M. (2014). Brief Alcohol Interventions for Adolescents and Young Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment.
- Schaus, J. F., Sole, M. L., McCoy, T. P., Mullett, N., & O’Brien, M. C. (2009). Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention in a College Student Health Center: A Randomized Controlled Trial . Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. Supplement, (16), 131–141.
- Larimer, Mary E., et al. “Brief intervention in college settings.” Alcohol Research and Health 28.2 (2004): 94.
- Saitz, R., et.al. (2006). Screening And Brief Intervention Online For College Students: The Ihealth Study. Alcohol and Alcoholism, 42(1), 28-36.
- Butler, L. H., & Correia, C. J. (January 01, 2009). Brief alcohol intervention with college student drinkers: face-to-face versus computerized feedback. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors : Journal of the Society of Psychologists in Addictive Behaviors, 23, 1, 163-7.